A major subsidiary in the public sector with active involvement in oil and gas exploration and production; its activities cover the entire spectrum of the upstream oil and gas business.
The client needed to monitor and protect its building against unwanted access
The client required a facility to house the central data processing equipment which contained the servers and infrastructure required for all operations and processes in the organisation.
An IP Surveillance and Data Centre solution was proposed.
The data centre served as a physical structure to protect the infrastructure of the company against unauthorized access, fire and natural disasters.
- Improved surveillance system that can record and play simultaneously
- Improved physical security
- A data center that physically protects the data processing equipment, serving as the core of the organisation
- Better management of the active devices in the organisation
- Client Nendo
- Date December 10, 2014
- Tags Architecture, Design
- URL View Project